   RE: [xml-dev] Unqualified Element without using xs:any

Hi Don,

If you have elementFormDefault="unqualified" in your B schema document, then
it looks like a bug in XMLSpy.  I tested my schemas with your instance using
both Xerces-J 2.6.2 and XSV, and it validated correctly.

Hope that helps,
Priscilla