   Re: [xml-dev] Bounce messages from AdventureMail.com

Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>>From: Bob Foster [mailto:bob@objfac.com]
>>I get two bounce messages (unknown address) from the above
>>for every post to xml-dev. This has been going on for a
>>couple of days. Are others having the same experience?
>
> Yes.
>
>>Is there a way to cut them off?
>
> Other than filtering to your trash bin, I am not sure of one.

Ok, see the problem? There are not one but two email addresses from this
domain who have evidently signed up for the list but don't exist. Do I
filter out these two individuals or the entire domain? (Fool me once,
shame on me. Fool me twice...) Let me put it this way, if anybody
objects to me or anyone else filtering out AdventureMail.com, let me know.

Bob Foster