   Re: use of xslt.rnc or xslt.xsd?

I use Norm's schema for XSLT 2.0 (translated to xsd with trang) in the XML
Editor of Visual Studio 2005.

It's amazing and really very powerful -- you just drop it in the schemas
directory and voilla -- you get full syntax-oriented editing including
as-you-type validation and intellisense support for XSLT 2.0 in the nice and
integrated programming environment of VS 2005.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

FEF4858E8AB32D4EAC2CF2A7D85386EB0B254739@lnxdayexch06b.lexis-nexis.com">news:FEF4858E8AB32D4EAC2CF2A7D85386EB0B254739@lnxdayexch06b.lexis-nexis.com...