   Re: [xml-dev] What should TrAX look like? (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Articleon

Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:

> Download Nux and run the command given above. Data and queries are part
> of the download. That's it, and you know it. No need to act like being
> deaf.

I'm sorry. I don't know what's in NUX. That's your thing, not mine. If
you have sample documents you need to give them to me or tell me where
to find them.

I've found the sample document now. (You may be violating somebody's
copyright by distributing it, by the way. Scroll to the end.) I've also
found the queries, but they're quite a few there, some of which are
quite simple. Is there one of them in particular you think is slow that
I should start testing with?

Running your command wouldn't tell me much since that uses NUX and Saxon
and I'm interesting in seeing what XOM and Jaxen do.