   [ANN] smallx XML Infoset and Pipeline Released (Open Source)

Hello all,

I've just released the first public version of my XML Pipelining and
streaming
infoset technology at java.net.  This release includes:

    * An infoset implementation that supports streaming of info items.
    * XML Pipelines
    * XML Components (filters) for common operations.
    * A full set of APIs and corresponding implementations for writing
      components for pipelines or otherwise.
    * Servlet and Servlet Filter integration that lets you run pipelines
      within J2EE web applications.
    * A streaming XPath subset
    * An implementation of XSLT 1.0 based on XT that runs natively on
      the infoset API.
    * a set of example applications
    * A module for Netbeans that allows you to run XML Pipelines
      inside the IDE.

This technology is an open-source project written in Java and hosted
at java.net:

    http://smallx.dev.java.net

You can download a pre-build binary and the examples.  All of the source
is available in CVS.

-- Alex Milowski

"The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity of
the
considered."