Lists Home |
Date Index |
I've just released the first public version of my XML Pipelining and
infoset technology at java.net. This release includes:
* An infoset implementation that supports streaming of info items.
* XML Pipelines
* XML Components (filters) for common operations.
* A full set of APIs and corresponding implementations for writing
components for pipelines or otherwise.
* Servlet and Servlet Filter integration that lets you run pipelines
within J2EE web applications.
* A streaming XPath subset
* An implementation of XSLT 1.0 based on XT that runs natively on
the infoset API.
* a set of example applications
* A module for Netbeans that allows you to run XML Pipelines
inside the IDE.
This technology is an open-source project written in Java and hosted
You can download a pre-build binary and the examples. All of the source
is available in CVS.
-- Alex Milowski
"The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity of
inflexions, i.e. to the degree of analysis effected by the language
Bertrand Russell in a footnote of Principles of Mathematics