Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: David Lyon <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Re: What Does SOAP/WS Do that A REST System Can't?
- From: Mukul Gandhi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 00:51:40 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=qSUt7KbsYLhQunnlRwReO/MSaXdYLvGZrB01gzBDC56AOwwhc/ix9rUnzonDsgbC/1mkBdtAa7LL8XnwtJwwk8+d0ArMa5KsAstaiy9z96MpBCWJuF/oup37pKn17eVPxwvP8QRpOBTNRNKGg8k+k7syO25MUCHZcU9Ua9efcek= ;
- In-reply-to: 6667
--- David Lyon <email@example.com> wrote:
> You must be one of these young people that *expect*
> good graphics.. :-)
I should be younger than you!
I am happy with a simple P4 (optionally with HT
technology) ! Somebody gifted me a 3D game, which
required a graphics accelerator card to run. I
could'nt run it because my PC did'nt had the graphics
> Why in my day... you'd be lucky to even get 40x25
> characters... and when 80x25
> came out... that was to save up for.... not these
> 64MB graphics cards...
> they're ridiculous.....
This was my personal opinion! I don't have experiance
working on hardwares that existed before 1988.
> Computergrid : The ones with the most connections
Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.