   Re: [xml-dev] How can I constrain publicly available schemas?

It was only scary because I didn't think anybody else would be doing it
that way and I'll probably have to refactor some other schemas to make
it easier to do this, otherwise it sounds like a good approach.

How do you handle versioning  in that case? Or, rather, how do you
decide when you have created a new version of a schema? Does it make
sense to ask that??

 > The key is that we have a formal means of

> annotating the relationship between the master and the derived.

I'd be interested to know a bit more about this as I could see it being
useful for my company's client.

Many thanks for providing such a clear and concise answer.

Cheers,

Fraser

--
Fraser Crichton
XML Developer

Attention:
This email may contain information intended for the sole use of
the original recipient. Please respect this when sharing or
disclosing this email's contents with any third party. If you
believe you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify the sender or postmaster@solnetsolutions.co.nz as
soon as possible. The content of this email does not necessarily
reflect the views of SolNet Solutions Ltd.