   Re: [xml-dev] XML 2005 Call for Participation Now Open - Deadline May 13

I have had some strange experience with the site.  The first time I clicked on the http://www.xmlconference.org, I got the home page.  Out of curiosity, I then clicked on RSS, WAI-AA links and got the message that "connection was refused".  After that, I couldn't even get to submission guidelines or any other links given in the message below.

Right now, I'm unable to fathom what may have gone wrong.  I'm using Firefox.

Could anyone help?

Yogesh Deshpande