   JavaScript & The Document Object Model (DOM) & XML

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: JavaScript & The Document Object Model (DOM) & XML
  • From: "Marco Mastrocinque" <mmfive@netspace.net.au>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:45:41 +1000

Hi All,
       Are there any good references on the internet, with HEAPS of examples
using JavaScript, the Document Object Model, and navigating / displaying an
XML file on an internet browser such as IE6? I having a horrid time with the
references I've got. I can't seem to get anything to work / display!

Thanks Marco Mastrocinque