Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Needed Binary Information as part of XML data.
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:40:41 +0530
- Thread-index: AcVA7+mIpzROYlNISnupwo1v4v0CtQAAfENA
- Thread-topic: Needed Binary Information as part of XML data.
As part of a binary information sharing (you can assume a binary data
cache info) between applications, I have come across a problem that 0x0
is not a valid XML character to be set as an attribute. The following is
- Have an InputStream - which gives a byte.
- This byte is converted as a String
- Tried to set it as XML attribute.
I am using JDOM as of now. But I just wanted to get a better advice
before experimenting with all other options.
Anybody came across such a requirement to transfer a few binary data as
part of XML?
Thanks in Advance.
Binu K Idicula
Exception is as follows
domainObjects.Com^@" is not legal for a JDOM attribute: 0x0 is not a
legal XML character.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately
and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.