len

From: Michael Champion [mailto:michaelc.champion@gmail.com]

Thanks, I was hoping someone would start a thread about that!  I have
found a link to (perhaps some earlier version of) the presentation
itself http://www.webratio.com/images/20050408Bosworth.pps

I'm still digesting all this ... certainly my first reaction was that
somehow putting web services and XQuery in the same category, and
setting up RSS 2 as their antithesis, is stretching my mind in places
it doesn't want to stretch :-)