   Re: [xml-dev] Adding nodes without modifing non-infoset of a document

Kurt Riede wrote:

> Do you have any better suggestions?
> Is there something similar to SAX events that also regards the non-infoset?

No, I'm not aware of anything that can do what you ask. In all
seriousness, the answer to your question is invent a new XML API and
parser that preserves everything. Doing so is on my to do list to get to
one of these years. Short of that, what you want really can't be done.