   [newbie][DBxml database: insertDocument]

Hello,

I'm working with DBXml database. I want to insert a
document in to a collection using the java classes
provided with.

I use this method to insert the document:

CollectionClient col =
dbClient.getCollection(colName);
docId = col.insertDocumentAsText(myFile);

This method return an identifier like:
"116757817fd1a319000001038efc7c2e"
for referencing the document later, so for obvious
reason I would like to personalized the id to
"document1" for example. But I can't find a way to do
it.

Some body could help!
thanks a lot!