   End of Thread : Chicken & Duck Talk

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: End of Thread : Chicken & Duck Talk
  • From: David Lyon <david.lyon@computergrid.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 16:12:22 +1000

This is just to formally advise that the Chicken & Duck Talk thread
is now closing. So anybody wishing to post on this topic has 10 minutes left
to do so, or else forever hold your peace.

I'm sure somebody was saying something interesting before. Can't remember what
it was, but that's the senility kicking in.

Anyway, weren't we all talking about Sax parsers or something? or something
from xml.com... some gripping yarn... or earth shattering bug..