   RE: [xml-dev] InfoWorld Article: SOA meets the real world

Thanks for your insights on this. WSTL is actually not the same as
WS-Transaction (completely different specifications) - see [1] for an
example of WSTL. WSTL seems never to never have made it out to a broad
audience, and apparently has faded away.

[1] http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~hf1/phd/papers/toread/pires02building.pdf

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton