   ebXML SOAP and WSDL

  • To: XML DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: ebXML SOAP and WSDL
  • From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:40:32 -0700

I've got a client using the ebXML Message Service Specification V2.0 for
a business web service. We'd like to have a real WSDL for the SOAP
service, but it looks like the specification is incompatible with WSDL -
it uses different SOAP headers and sometimes body content, depending on
what it wants done. Does anyone know if this is being addressed?
Searching some of the mailing lists found other mentions of the
incompatibility, but I couldn't find any current information on
resolving the issue.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski