Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Michael Kay <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Question on XSD validator
- From: Bob Foster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:24:43 -0700
- Cc: 'Saha Rabindra N' <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20050518181810.C3C6313D948@sack.dreamhost.com>
- References: <20050518181810.C3C6313D948@sack.dreamhost.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
Michael Kay wrote:
> I know that XSV has a simple command line interface.
> I'm not aware of a similar interface in Xerces but I may have missed
I believe you have to roll your own, as described in Eliotte Rusty
Harold's book, Processing XML with Java.