   Re: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com

  • To: Bob Foster <bob@objfac.com>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com
  • From: Dom Vonarburg <dvonarbu@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Hi Bob,

Of course, none of that information is mendatory. Tell
me what you think about ROR in general. Don't you
think there is a real need to be able to provide
well-defined information about objects on a website (
e.g. address, products, services, feeds, events,
review, etc) in a generic fashion?

Thanks for your, and anybody else's, comments.

Dom