   RE: Relaunched and expanded XML Schema Test Collection

There are two test collections at the location Henry referenced:

# Download revised original test collection (6.73 MB)
# Download 2nd edition test collection (2.76 MB)

Your comments seem to relate to the second one listed.

I suspect Henry was telling us about the first. This seems to have a similar
collection of tests to the original test suite, but with better metadata and
expected results.

What I haven't seen, though, is a process for reporting bugs and for
submitting test results for additional products.

Michael Kay