Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Chiusano Joseph <firstname.lastname@example.org>, xml-dev <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] validating xml on the fly
- From: Scott Paulding <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=LfP4LtY5a5AL/Y5ulskFGVXoX/lzAfdhPmz/Sni0ikb1JsdZ45JsFWzGxOAPYLX7Qq8snYtySGmq8uWg2IjS/0mGxO6drX6NvX7rG118ZRMEnh0XCpOZwStcUlcaNW4aNevMVoR0KnMr4qQpu0StKKX/nWuLP2tAFRLviFX9PvE= ;
- In-reply-to: 6667
Sorry, no. The the chunking process creates xml fragments.
--- Chiusano Joseph <email@example.com> wrote:
> Did you perhaps mean for your subject to be "validating sgml on the
> Kind Regards,
> Joseph Chiusano
> Booz Allen Hamilton
> Visit us online@ http://www.boozallen.com
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Scott Paulding [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> > Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 5:57 PM
> > To: xml-dev
> > Subject: [xml-dev] validating xml on the fly
> > Hello,
> > We are currently taking large SGM manuals (50 MB +, per each)
> > and chunking them down into smaller fragments. I was
> > wondering how to validate these chunks against our schema as
> > they are created?
> > Please help!
> > Thanks,
> > -scott
> > "If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty
> > good time."
> > - Edith Wharton
> > __________________________________
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site
> > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------
> > The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org
> > <http://www.xml.org>, an initiative of OASIS
> > <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> > The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> > manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time."
- Edith Wharton
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around