Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ANN] Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released
- From: "Altsoft Xml2PDF" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:43:53 +0300
- Organization: Altsoft n.v.
- Thread-index: AcVhOCurY1HrL71nRjWvzef4LMfLVg==
Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3
May 25, 2004
Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its
Xml2PDF formatting engine.
The update includes:
- WordML as a new input format;
- support for fo:float in XSL-FO;
- improved word and line stacking in all formats;
- side floating is available in XHTML;
- images can be used as a pattern in SVG;
All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation,
XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated.
Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various
XML-based formats to PDF. It supports XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML, WordML and
XML+XSLT as an input and generates PDF as an output.
Free evaluation versions for Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In and Hotfolder
editions are available for download at:
For evaluation of .NET API edition please send the requests to:
For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org