len

From: Bryce K. Nielsen [mailto:bryce@sysonyx.com]

> Microsoft maintains it's own boards.   This is an OASIS list so
non-product
> specific in theory.

I know, however the majority of questions/answers on this board tend to
resolve around Java-based parsers, Linux platforms (typically webservers),
etc. As such, it leaves me to believe that the majority of members on this
mailing list are not concerned about using XML on a Windows platform. So I
was curious as to which message board would have more users on the Windows
platform. I guess the microsoft newsgroups is the one I should be looking
for, correct?