   Re: [xml-dev] Microsoft XML boards?

> Don't worry, I'll take care of ya... we're on the same side :)

Hehehe, yeah, I would think with something like XML we would be, I mean, XML
is XML afterall. It's the "supporting" technologies that become competitive
;-)

> What specific XML technology are you working with/looking to
> gain some support for?  Or are you focued on the CLI Framework
> XML class libraries and need specific class library usage support?

I was thinking more along the lines of the tools I've developed. They're all
for the Windows platform and utilized COM or EXEs for automation (such as
xmlLinguist, the Text-to-XML translator. To automate it, you either use a
command-line EXE or a COM object from another Windows programming language).
When a need arises that one of these tools can satisfy, one requirement will
be Windows. If the majority of users here are not Windows-users, then my
efforts may seem out of place. I want to make sure that they A) don't seem
foreign nor intrusive and B) that they will be well-received.

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Read the genesis of xmlDraft, the Smart XSD Editor
http://www.sysonyx.com/xml-schema-editor