   XML User Groups - Any Survivors? Time To Move On?

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: XML User Groups - Any Survivors? Time To Move On?
  • From: Gerald Bauer <gerald.bauer@mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:32:45 -0700

Hello,

    I'm curious if there are still any active XML User Groups anywhere.
I help to organize the Vancouver XML Developers Association (see
http://vanx.org ) and the turnout lately seems to get worse to point
where we might shutdown the whole operation.

    If you know of any XML User Groups that are still standing, please
let us know.

   - Gerald
United XAML | http://unitedxaml.org
XAML Forum & News | http://xamlnews.com