   [ANN] XMLWiki.com now live. was Re: [xml-dev] Microsoft XML boards?

As mentioned I have setup XMLWiki.com and added the first content
addition, covering the MS Support forums, newsgroups, and blogs at
http://www.xmlwiki.com/index.php/Support:ms-related.

As with XSLTWiki.com this is an ad free zone.  The only rules as far I
am concerned are:

- Keep things related to XML
- If, after adding content to the wiki something ends up looking more
like an advertisement than general content then replace the content
with a "For more information visit ..." link.
- If you see WikiSpam, delete it.

With that, this is the XML communities too enjoy, so please, by all
means, enjoy :)

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson