   Re: [xml-dev] Why XML for Messaging?

Michael,

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 7:39 am, Michael Kay wrote:
> > What I can tell you for sure is that customers patience in the
> > marketplace is rapidly slowing....
>
> If you expect anyone to believe such assertions, you need to back them up
> with facts and state your sources.

Are you saying that you want a survey? What percentage number would
you like to hear? know any good marketing firms?

Actually.. I withdraw the statement.. now that I think about it...

My mind was obviously wandering back to some other time in
the past. Maybe I was thinking of 2002/3...

The point is that now, a lot of smaller firms are getting in on the xml
action whereas in the past you had to be a bigger firm to be able to
access those structured messaging technologies.

Maybe it was a wording thing. Change the words "patience slowing" to
"anticipation growing". That is probably what I meant to say...

As for proof of anything... it doesn't exist. Sorry.

Proof is a perfect example of a delusion.

Evidence, hear-say and beliefs are in all actuality, more trustworthy.

David

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.