   SPARQL Query Results XML Format W3C Working Draft 2005-05-27

The W3C RDF Data Access Working Group (DAWG)[1] which is working on RDF
query recently published a new version of the following WD which I edit:

  SPARQL Query Results XML Format
  W3C Working Draft 27 May 2005
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050527/

This is, as the title suggests, the XML output format for a SPARQL
query such as over a SPARQL protocol service.  The format has changed
from the previous version to be more a more strict XML schema so that
query variables no longer name elements and xsi:type is allowed.

The format is intended to allow XML tools to easily process the
outputs of an RDF query, such as transforming with XSLT or further
querying them with XQuery.  Examples of both of these are provided in
the WD, generating XHTML from the example results.

Both RELAX NG and W3C XML Schema (WXS) schemas documents are provided
although I failed to be able to make the WXS version to work, as it
is an automated conversion of the RELAX NG one.

If you have comments, please send them to
  public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
which is archived at
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/

Thanks