Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Announce]Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition Now Available
- From: Ivan Pedruzzi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:20:05 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=N0JBHUAhWRRtuTl5Yz79vXDYM2g5sW3Kr0gk7XY2Ir9ZmgGUJvAY6AvETEgjDAgjJPhuXpEcJjXdAynu6JLk9xYewpV6mVC6V4pXxhj5ckpoFtoTaXnfarSK3dUvWXZkk6Rf9BZ1m/cctY8777QqFAmZbLPQfz2Mb8snwktnOf0=
- Reply-to: Ivan Pedruzzi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Java Code Generation: Now you can generate code for your XQuery and XSLT stylesheets and deploy that code to a live production server or application. Stylus Studio captures the settings specified in the XQuery and XSLT scenarios – fully configurable, with your choice of XML processor, parameters, input/output files, and post processing options, for example – and reflects them in the generated Java code.
* Updated W3C XQuery Compliance: Stylus Studio is the first XML IDE to fully support the W3C XQuery working draft of April 2005
* New XML Schema Tools: EDI/EDIFACT to XML Schema conversion - Generate sample XML fragments from XML Schema components - Generate Java API for XML Binding (JAXB) code from XML Schema - Create XML Schema documentation with a familiar JavaDoc-like layout - XML Schema-based output validation of XSLT or XQuery transformations – these and many more usability enhancements further the Stylus Studio position as the most innovative tool for XML Schema data modeling.
* New File Explorer: The new File Explorer window provides a handy way for developers to manage their files in Stylus Studio and to perform other basic file-oriented operations (delete, copy, and rename, for example). You can also easily convert files by dragging the file you want to convert onto any user-defined built-in adapters. A new Auto-Backup feature optionally creates backup files of your documents when you save them.
* XML Diff Text View: The XML Diff Viewer has a third way to view differences in XML documents. In addition to the Split View - Tree tab and the Merged tab, you can now view two documents side-by-side in plain text on the Split View - Text tab.
* Canonical XML Converter: Render XML in its canonical form with a single mouse click – just one of the many new features in the Stylus Studio XML Editor.