   Job offer? Geeks wanted... crap salary but....

http://www.geekcorps.org/

Geekcorps is a US-based, non-profit organization that places
international technical volunteers in developing nations to contribute
to ICT projects while transferring the technical skills required to
achieve long-term stability. Ultimately we strive to cross-pollinate
developing nations with the skills needed to maximize the benefits of
modern telecommunications.

Any geeks on this list?
Want a break?
Please don't hold it against them,
just 'cos they're American.

3a.m. this morning, a couple of geeks working
in Africa were laughing about their days work.
Really enjoying it.

Struck me as a fair variant on xml-dev traffic.
Go on, look in the mirror and scare yourself :-)

--
Regards,

Dave Pawson
XSLT + Docbook FAQ