   [ANN] XML Prague June 25 2005 registration now closed

Hello List,

Registration for the one day conference, XML Prague June 25th 2005, is
now *closed* as we are at full capicity.

Though the conference is free, access will be given first to those who
registered via the website. Those who did register will recieve one last
email before the conference re-confirming that we have them on the
conference list. Please bring some form of identification on the day of
the conference.

Any questions direct to jim@gingerall.cz or petr@gingerall.cz.

regards, Jim Fuller

XML Prague June 25 2005 | www.xmlprague.cz