   [xml-dev] Parser extended features

Hi

Where can I find the list of extended features that a given
XMLReader.setFeature accepts?  Is it some resource or property file (may be
somewhere in the source path!)  that I can look for these strings (like
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema"; ) ?  My search on the web
did provide a few of them, but not what a given parser actually can support.

 Thanx you,
-Farid

Farid Mahini
L3 Communications - Telemetry East
1515 Grundy's Lane, Bristol,  PA.  19007

"After all You have done for me, I can do no less for You than my best."
(Author unknown)