   Re: [xml-dev] Instance from Schema?

> I know there are tools to create W3C XML Schemas from
> instance documents. Is there something that does the same
> thing the other way round, i.e. create a (sample) instance
> from a Schema? Preferably implemented e.g. in XSLT or in some
> Java lib?

Have you checked out http://www.xmlsoftware.com . They tend to have some
good listings. Our own XML Schema Editor, xmlDraft, has such a feature
(http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmldraft) and many of the other schema
editors do this as well, though I don't know which ones include runtimes...

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Makers of xmlDig, the XML-SQL Extractor
http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmldig