Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Xerces-Java] DOM and schemalocation
- From: Charles Francoise <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:34:22 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
I'm trying to parse an XML file with Xerces and Java, and I'm facing a
Xerces can't open schema files if I give him the name as a relative
path. Whether defined in the root tag (xsi:schemaLocation) or as a
property of the parser (DOMParser.setProperty()).
All I get is this error :
[warning] schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'./profile.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document
could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
[error] cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'profile'.
Does anyone know of this behavior ? Can anyone help ?