   XML Schema tree API

  • To: "XML Developers List" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: XML Schema tree API
  • From: "Shay Artzi" <shay.artzi@weblayers.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:19:26 -0700

Hi,
    I want to present a user with a tree representation of an XML schema
and get the paths to the user selected nodes.
    Is there any available java code that creates this kind of tree?

    Is there any existing UI that does this already? I found a nice C#
implementation (http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/XSDEditor.asp) but no
Java

Thanks,

Shay