   Re: [xml-dev] Coordinated XSL and XML inclusions?

Hi,

Here is a little explanation of how we do what you write about (I think):

http://www.livestoryboard.com/CMS-FAQ/web-cms-customization.html#xsl

Basically, you have a set of fallback/defaults in a well known location.
Then each separate 'project' can import/extend/override the defaults.

You may also want to check out the configuration section.

best,
-Rob