   TreeBing goes RDF

  • To: XML Developers List <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: TreeBing goes RDF
  • From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:11:18 +0200

Hi,

I have developed Treebind (yet another XML <-> Java object library) on
which there isn't much to say except that it has been designed to be
more generic than being XML only and that it's working by introspection
on existing classes rather than relying on any kind of schema.

Everything has been quite straightforward so far and that's the reason I
haven't mentioned this project on this list.

I am now designing and RDF binding for TreeBind on which I'd like to get
the comments of those of you who feel interested by the topic).

Links :

http://treebind.org
http://eric.van-der-vlist.com/blog/1195_TreeBind_goes_RDF.item

Thanks,