   Re: [xml-dev] RE: Update Account Information

Rick wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Cochrane" <rick@objectzen.net>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>; "Chapman, Carol" <Carol.Chapman@ANICO.com>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] RE: Update Account Information

> No kidding.
>
> However, next time it might be wise to snip the actual links (or modify
> the html source) so that you aren't propagating the dangerously
> phishtastic note.
>
> Thanks,
> Rick

Hello Rick,

I agree, these phishing attempts should not see the light of day.

Forward Paypal phishing emails to spoof at paypal dot com
Forward Ebay phishing emails to spoof at ebay dot com.

So that these organizations have evidence of these less than hounourable
people.

Joseph Melnick
JM Web Consultants