   css syntax - easy question

Hi,

I'm trying to take a short-cut using CSS, but can't figure out how.  What I
want to do is print the element name before the element content, something
like this below:

name before {
	content: "name:"
}
address before {
	content: "address: "
}
phone before {
	content: "phone: "
}
etc..

But it seems like there should be something ("blah" below) that I could use
to catch all of these, instead of hand-coding each one.  Something along
these lines:

* before {
	content: blah":"
}

Is there any such thing?  (I'm not finding it.)  I know I could do this
with a perl script or just using XSLT instead of CSS, but of course, I need
to do it in CSS. Any ideas?

Thanks.