   RE: [xml-dev] namespace URI of xmlns prefix

From http://www.w3.org/XML/xml-names-19990114-errata

"The prefix xmlns is used only to declare namespace bindings and is by
definition bound to the namespace name http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/. It
must not be declared. No other prefix may be bound to this namespace
name"

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
We all work under a slight handicap, we're human.

rights.