len

From: Kurt Cagle [mailto:kurt.cagle@gmail.com]
Actually IE will possibly have support for E4X in IE7, and Netscape is planning on having E4X support extensively (I can attest to this one personally).

I personally see it of more interest internally - E4X will be used within the Mozilla-based browsers at the XUL level before it makes its way to the web browser pane in general usage. At that level the ability to work with objectified XML makes a great deal more sense, and you have a guarantee of support there that you won't for several years within the web page dev community.