   Re: [xml-dev] Question about XMLBeans

   Your best bet for getting a response from Apache XMLBeans is to
subscribe to the user@xmlbeans.apache.org mailing list and then post
your question.  The instructions for subscribing are here:

   To address your specific question, check out the post here which
talks about how to convert a SchemaType into an XmlObject:

   Hope that helps!