   [xml-dev] Setting schema path (space in URL)

Hi,

I am passing the schema file name to the parser as shown below, however the
space in the subfolder (related files) is causing en error.  Is there a
workaround?  or I need to force a folder  naming convention unto my customer
!

String schemaUrl = "vistaTec
file:///C:/Development/eclipse/VistaTec/Filters/related
files/TecImportFilter.xsd"
saxParser = factory.newSAXParser();
saxParser.setProperty("http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-sche
maLocation",schemaUrl);

Thanx,
Farid Mahini
L3 Communications - Telemetry East
1515 Grundy's Lane, Bristol,  PA.  19007

Contentment = Reality - Expectation