-----Original Message-----
From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:len.bullard@intergraph.com]

I agree.  It is one of the stronger myths about XML, repeated everywhere and
seldom examined critically as you are doing.

It is a best practice as possible, but there are instances where the
presentation IS the information and the separation position falls apart like
ontological arguments about infinitely thin boundaries.

XML's principal advantage is the agreement about the syntax and the encoding
that enables the REST and SOA advocates to disagree about everything else.

len