   Re: [xml-dev] Constrain the Number of Occurrences of Elements in your X

Doug Rudder wrote:
>>And the Rudder. (sorry, couldn't resist:p)
>
> That's okay. I married a Coffin, so jokes about steering toward the
> grave abounded at the time too. :-)
(:
If I had my drudders I would go for a twin screw. But, if sailing is a
must(?sailing is like XSL, surfing is like SAX/STaX?), then suggestions
for children's names: Pintle for a boy and Gudgeon for a girl -- or vice
versa... either way, you can say the kids held the marriage together
:)
happy friday,
-Rob