Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML Developers List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: definition of document-based programming?
- From: Bryan Rasmussen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:55:25 +0200
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.2
I could have sworn I saw an article recently on document-based programming that
I though had a couple of points related to Martin Fowler's
"Language Workbenches: The Killer-App for Domain Specific Languages?"
unfortunately I can't find it anywhere.
Other points iirc - xml-based programming languages, the browser as an