   definition of document-based programming?

  • To: XML Developers List <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: definition of document-based programming?
  • From: Bryan Rasmussen <bry@itnisk.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:55:25 +0200

I could have sworn I saw an article recently on document-based programming that
I though had a couple of points related to Martin Fowler's
"Language Workbenches: The Killer-App for Domain Specific Languages?"
unfortunately I can't find it anywhere.
Other points iirc - xml-based programming languages, the browser as an
application shell.

---
Bryan Rasmussen