   RE: [xml-dev] Is HTML structured or unstructured information?

  • To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <len.bullard@intergraph.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Is HTML structured or unstructured information?
  • From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Len,
  Namaste to you too!

You seem to know Hindi (which is India's national
language). I live in India, near Delhi at a place
called Gurgaon, where hard core Hindi is spoken :)

I like HTML a lot! Its simplicity and logical
vocabulary helps me write any complex HTML page I
wish! I first used HTML in 1997. So its 8 years now,
and almost an emotional connection with HTML. Later I
wrote JavaScript very much and enjoyed this
programming paradigm.

I am not sure, but I think I discovered a piece of
JavaScript code few years back to submit an HTML form
via HTTP POST method.. My manager in my first
organization (He is CTO of accellion.com and a
wonderful person) wanted me to find a way, and I did
so! I learnt all web based skills there. I also wrote
a rudimentary multithreaded web server in Java.

Just last week I wrote a XML streaming over Java
Sockets (in a multithreaded environment) application..
So programming is my passion, and gives me lot of
satisfaction..

Have a nice day Len :)

Regards,
Mukul