len

From: Bullard, Claude L (Len)

If we can steer this back to the topic, how would one rate
tools for turning unstructured information (whatever that
means (It varies by notation and content type))?  The UIMA
contribution provides an architecture and some code.

A rough metric I use is to ask myself, is it worth recoding that
into another language?