   [ANN] OPS 3.0 BETA

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: [ANN] OPS 3.0 BETA
  • From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:44:54 -0700

All,

I realize now that I did not announce in xml-dev that Orbeon has
released recently a beta of OPS 3.0, which features a much improved
Ajax-based server-side XForms engine. The beauty of it is that it's
all open source!

The announcement and all the details can be read on our blog here:

   http://www.orbeon.com/blog/2005/07/19/ops-30-beta-released/

Some examples you may find interesting:

   Repeating Elements
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-repeat

   Translate This
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-translate

   XForms Controls
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-controls

   Calculator
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/xforms-calculator

   Flickr Spell
   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/goto-example/flickr-spell

We have other online examples at:

   http://www.orbeon.com/ops/

Feedback (suggestions, bugs, and even kudos) is highly appreciated,
preferably on the ops-users mailing-list:

   http://forge.objectweb.org/mail/?group_id=168

Long live XForms,

-Erik