   RE: [xml-dev] Web 2.0 - Leading the Web to its full potential byside-ste

Hello Peter,
Peter said:
Do you actually have this version up and running?  I can only get
1.7.553 (M3) to run and it has some major bug...

Didier replies:
You bet it is bugged, I can hardly debugs my web apps with the current
version. I guess I will have to wait for version 1.7.554 (If I am lucky).
:-) :-)

PS: happy to see that I am not alone to see the emperor is naked.

Cheers
Didier