   Re: [xml-dev] CSV to XML

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] CSV to XML
  • From: "Bryce K. Nielsen" <bryce@sysonyx.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:58:41 -0600

Take a look at the tutorials in the help file, particularly the
SingleMapFile one, as well as check out
http://www.sysonyx.com/xml-to-edi-850 for a small sample on how to use the
tool. It may not be what you're looking for, since it won't do any
transformations, it's just a quick way to get your document from text into
XML. You have a document, lines and fields inside the lines (as well as
nestable lines).

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Read the genesis of xmlHack, the Simple XML Editor
http://www.sysonyx.com/xml-editor